Any POTS specialists recommendations for Mayo in Rochester, MN
I was just wondering if anyone had any first hand experience with any POTS or dysautonomia specialists at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. I was recently diagnosed with POTS by a local Electrophysiologist who only sees handful of POTS patients each year. He offered to make a referral to Mayo on my first visit, which leads me to believe he really isn't up to the task of treating another patient, so I was just curious if anyone had any suggestions about any specialists at Mayo in Rochester.

Unfortunately, I don't have any firsthand experience with the Dysautonomia Specialists at Mayo Clinic in Rochester.  Perhaps someone else in our community does, and will have something more helpful to share.  Here is the URL to the Autonomic Neurology Sub-Specialty Group at Rochester:

- http://www.mayoclinic.org/neurology/autoneurogroup.html

There are links to four of the staff at the bottom of the page that tell you a little about each doctor.  Hopefully that will help you to decide which is most appropriate for you.  I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
There's a post on this forum titled "Gastroparesis" that has some info on Mayo doctors.  Check that out.  I don't want to volunteer anyone else on the forum to answer your question if they don't want to, but I think that will give you some answers.