Caffeine and NCS
I was diagnosed with NCS in October 2011 and since then I have not felt the same. I went from exercising 3-4 times a week to 2 times or less. I have trouble concentrating and become dizzy easily. For those who have the same issue, do you find it difficult to tolerate caffeine and does it worsen your symptoms? It seems like it does not matter how much water or Gatorade I consume if I have a diet coke I feel bad the rest of the day.

I'm tired of feeling bad!
I can tolerate some caffeine after noon but I don't dare have it in the a.m.
I love my caffeine but I have noticed it makes me extremely weak and I can't concentrate. It almost amplifies the symptoms I have already.
That's what it does to me. The first 2 years after I was diagnosed my electrophysiologist absolutely forbid caffeine but now says a cup of coffee would be ok. I found I can't have it in the morning but maybe that's because my symptoms are always bad in the a.m. I do drink iced tea now and it doesn't usually cause too many problems later in the day.