Connection???
Is POTS directly related with auto-immune? In the midst of being diagnosed with Lupus, Sjogrens', and Fibro, passed out several times, ER visits, dizziness, Fludrocortisone, Gatorade the whole nine. Any suggestions or similiar experiences?
There are several autoimmune disorders that tend to have comorbidity with dysautonomia because they can damage the autonomic nervous system; SLE (lupus) is one of them.  Sjogren's maybe not as much so as lupus, but is also known to be associated with dysautonomia.  I'm not familiar with whether these or other autoimmune disorders would be associated with POTS in particular; I've known more of cases of them causing peripheral autonomic neuropathy and associated dysautonomias with that, but you'd have to talk with an autonomic neurologist and probably have a QSART as well as a TST to know for sure what extent of autonomic neuropathy might be involved.

Have you been to a hospital with a dedicated autonomic testing clinic and autonomic neurologists to have a full workup for dysautonomia, or are you just considering the possibility that you might have POTS now and haven't been through any diagnostics to evaluate or confirm a diagnosis?

Sorry, I can probably give you more information next time I log on.  I am recovering from surgery at the moment and can only be online for short spurts of time.  Let me/us know any specific questions and I'll be happy to try and gather info for you.
Best,
Heiferly.