Dr. Svetlana Blitshteyn ??
Has anyone seen Dr. Svetlana Blitshteyn or heard anything about her treatment of Dysautonomia?  I saw her listed as a medical advisor on Dinet.  She is in Buffalo, NY area, which is three and half hours from me.  Better than Cleveland Clinic, which I have to fly to. I am limited in terms of travel --can only drive a little over an hour.  

Dr. Blitshteyn's website states that she is Mayo trained neurologist but it doesn't state that is in Autonomic Disorders. treats Dysautonomia (also CFS, FMS, migraines, which I also have).  But it also lists many other diseases that she treats or specializes in, e.g. Alzheimers, MS,etc etc etc.  Makes me wonder how many Dysautonomia patients she has.   My local cardiologist has three!  It is hard for me to understand how someone could specilaze in such many different diseases....

Reply here or PM me if you like.

Thanks!
Laura
On the dinet.org website there is a link to the 'Changes' video about dysautonomia.  She is one of the doctors they interview on the video.  She sounds very well versed in it.

Christy
Thanks, Christy, for the info.. I will take a look. Not sure if I will be able to watch it since I have an ancient computer.  

Laura
Dr. Blitshteyn is great. I live in NYC and had a phone consult with her last night. She was way more informed and helpful than the specialists I have seen at Columbia, NYU, etc. Please contact her you wont regret it.