Dysautonomia Questions?
I am 21 yr old female and I was diagnosed with NCGS neruocardio genic syncope or however you spell it. I was diagnosed with it a couple of years ago. I have heart problems and I also have digeorge syndrome also called q 22 deletion. has anyone else feel the same symptoms I do? I feel so disoriented 24/7 I feel like I am in a dream, a fog like im not real. I feel tired most of  the time. and I do also have anxiety issues I have PTSD, generalized anxiety disorder, and OCD. It's hard to decipher if the feeling like im in a dream constantly is anxiety or my dysautonomia. I have tried different medications for my anxiety but I still feel like im in a dream even when im not totally anxious. Has anyone else xpierienced this ? feeling like they are in a dream and everything else is an illusion like u don't feel real? its real frusteraitng I don't know how to snap myself out of it or make myself wake up from this feeling. Also with the dysautonomia I cant stand in long lines or I cant stand for a long period of time or I get lightheaded.d I am very sensitive to heat. I get depressed because I cant sanp out of feeling like im in a dream or being disoriented 24/7. have anyone else felt the same? how  do you manage to feel good and snap yourself out of it? advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!!
OCD, anxiety, depression, cognitive problems, and fatigue are all symptom of low serotonin. Serotonin is the "happy chemical" neurotransmitter. The causes of low serotonin are numerous but since you have neurocardiogenic syncope, impaired blood flow to brain stands out as a possible cause.  

The supplement that is closest to serotonin is 5-HTP. You can find 5-HTP in health food stores, online, and maybe even some pharmacies. I went in depth on the symptoms and causes of low serotonin on another answer...

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Undiagnosed-Symptoms/Hardcore-Guilt-over-things-that-dont-even-matter/show/1615059