Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community
Easy App for tracking BP and HR
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Easy App for tracking BP and HR

HeartWise Blood Pressure Tracker is one of the easiest to use applications for quickly recording and keeping track of your blood pressure and heart rate.

I installed this on my iPhone a few weeks ago and really like it.  Before my next doc appt I can email my records which includes charts, graphs and notes made during each recording.  I bought it for $.99 and is one of the best purchases I made.  After trying to keep track with pencil and paper this app is a huge improvement.

Would love to know how others keep track and share this kind of data with their docs.
Related Discussions
612876_tn?1355518095
If you haven't checked them out, we have a host of tools to track everything from blood pressure to dysautonomia itself here on MedHelp:

http://www.medhelp.org/health_tools

Most of our trackers are accessed here on our website, but there are some iPhone apps (as indicated on the link above) and our partnership with GE Medical has enabled us to develop increasing numbers of those over time.  So if you haven't looked at any of those, you may want to see if any of them suit your needs.  You can print records from the web trackers to take to your doctor, which is nice.  

Heiferly.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank