FYI; Ceralyte: I found something great for salt and electrolyte replacement
Hi there,

This may be old news to many of you but just in case I wanted to let you know about something called "Ceralyte" I've been using which seems to have helped me a great deal over the last 24 hours during a particularly bad flare. Ceralyte makes rice-based oral electrolytes which you mix with water. It comes in a variety of "strengths" depending on how much replacement you need and ey come in different flavors and also a "natural sugar free" version. Currently, I am trying the "natural unflavored" Ceralyte 70 (which I purchased through mailorder) but I may try the Ceralyte 90 which has even more salt and potassium. I'm not going to lie - it doesn't taste great but I have to say it seems to have helped my HR spikes and BP falls a great deal - salt tablets (thermotabs), water, and heavily salting foods just weren't enough and I was desperate so gave this a try and was very pleasantly surprised. NOTE: I am on fludrocortisone which may be why all this extra salt is also helping in my particular case since fludrocortisone only works with lots of salt and water.

Anyway - I just wanted to pass this along in case it's helpful to some of you out there......
I use one of the homemade Pedilyte recipes found on the web and dilute it as needed. The stuff is really cheap to make. Here is one to try... http://lilduckduck.com/homemade-pedialyte-recipe/76