Midodrine side effects
I just started taking Midodrine 5 days ago. I have the normal side effects, tingling scalp and goosebumps. Do these side effects lessen as you continue to take the medicine? It is really helping keep my BP up!
I don't know, I had to quit taking it after a short bit because it seemed to be giving me chest pains.
When my son first started taking it, he hated it because of the skin crawling and tingly scalp.  He no longer has those effects, or they have been minimized.

Christy
Do you recall how long it took the side effects to minimize for your son?
It was probably around a month.  He had started taking it, then we reduced him from 10mg to 5mg (3x per day) for a while-which he had no side effects on the lower dose.  Once he went back up to 10 mg, it probably took about a month before he stopped complaining of the crawly tingly scalp and skin.

Christy
I was taking 6, 5mg pills a day and for the beginning it was bearable but the tingling became so severe it even bothered me even during sleeping, after I stopped taking it a few weeks ago all my symptoms worsened, but that's probably because I was just getting worse and didn't notice it since I was on the meds.
My neurologist told me yesterday it would take about a month. That seems to agree with the experiences of others.