Mood Swings
I have recently been diagnosed with dysautonamia and I feel as if I've had sudden mood swings or have been getting angry without a reason.  Is this a symptom?
I had an onset of mood swings after I was diagnosed with NCS and have been struggling since. I was abled bipolar. But in all honesty, I am not sure if I am bipolar, or if they are a symptom, or just my reaction from my body by being told I had NCS and POTS. I would keep a close eye on your mood. But other than that you should be fine. I hope this helped. It is not a symptom found by research, but I do believe it is a symptom. :)
I deal with mood swings a lot with dysautonomia. In a packet I was given about the disease, it was listed as a symptom, along with anxiety, which I feel a lot. You're definitely not alone. :)
OMG.... I feel the same exact way.  I am bouncing from being really angry to crying to even sometimes laughing to right back.  I've been talking to my counselor about it.  She said it is how I am dealing with my grief.  My life has just changed drastically.  I was a get up and go kind of girl.  Being stuck in a couch right now afraid of passing out and not being able to drive, waiting for doctors appointments is not me.  If you want to talk, feel free to email me at ***@****.  
I forgot about this and just found it! It feels good to know I'm not alone thanks for the support!