Mystery Illness 5 years now
Hi! I am a 31 year old female in otherwise healthy condition but need help figuring  out whats going on with me in the summer esp.:

I have internal temperature regulation issues; i'm either hot or cold never comfortable.  Its easy to deal with in the cold, but in the heat I just get very ill because I cant stay cool.  So every summer I have a lot of health problems:

When exposed to the heat I seem to get really sick.  I have heat exhaustion symptoms (red skin, headache, muscle weakness and cramps) yet I'm not dehydrated. I sweat very little.  (I drink a lot, also pedia-lite and other electrolyte drinks; my urine is practically clear).  It gets to the point where it's hard to breathe and only being in the cold and not moving helps (takes a few days to truly recuperate).

But...I also have gastritis (delayed gastric emptying).  

So know these 3 things: gastritis, internal temperature regulation issues and little/irregular sweating.  Could this be an autonomic nervous system issue??

Other notes: I've had blood work done - all the tests come back normal (thyroid, vitamin levels, hormonal issues, etc.) so I know it's probably not an endocrine issue.  I also eat well (lean meats,veges, ct by the book) and am a health weight for my height (5"2, 105lbs).  

So what could this be??  I would love some advice; after 5 years of this it's getting rough -hard to function and get through work and enjoy the summer time.  Anyone have similar experiences??  Thanks so much for the help!!