1649405 tn?1366260626
Nerve/Muscle Twitching
I have had POTS for over 10 years.  I of my symptoms that I have had off and on for years is twitching especially in my face (around my eyes and mouth). It always happens when I am dizzy and off balance.  The twitching is visible and my eyes visibly jerk.  During this time sleeping is hard because I usually have to put something over my face.  My doctor doesn't believe it has to do with the POTS but I have spoken to many others who say they have twitching also.  My doctor wants me to go to a neurologists...but to be honest I have been there and done that with no real results.  The question I have- does anyone else have this problem and if so what is the reason and what have you found is a solution????  I have seen maybe magnesium or potassium.  I
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
2078882 tn?1333489661
Hi I have a tenative diagnosis of POTS for the past almost 4 years now... I have the eye twitch or random muscle twitches... I have always had it when I am stressed so I never thought about it being part of my autonomic dysfunction, but I guess it could be, it is really annoying!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community Resources