POTS Specialist
I was recently diagnosed with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome. I live in Arizona and cannot find a specialist. Im currently being scene by a neurologist at Mayo Clinic that is not well informed about POTS. She says I don't need to see any other doctor, but I do not trust her opinion. I don't mind traveling to a different state...does anyone know of any pots specialists close to Arizona?
It's not an easy thing to find, a POTS specialist and I think a lot of us are in that unenviable position of not having one our area.  Have you checked these lists?

http://www.medhelp.org/tags/health_page/24603/Dysautonomia/Dysautonomia-Specialists?hp_id=717

Welcome to the dysautonomia forum!
I have a really good POTS specialist that I see in Dallas, TX. Dr. Amer Suleman. I don't know if you would want to travel that far though. On dinet.org, there is a list of doctors that work with POTS patients that are in all different states. Hope you can find someone!