POTS and dizziness
My son has always been slightly dizzy due to POTS. However, about 10 days ago his dizziness got out of control. He is hardly able to get out of bed without holding on to the walls. Sometimes his eyes get dilated too. Does anyone know of any medications that can help?
It sounds like your son is having vertigo. I also have vertigo with my POTS. All my doctors have told me that vertigo is not a symptom of POTS but of some other condition. I had an VNG done that showed that I have a right vestibular weakness causing the vertigo. Your son should probably get tested to find out what is causing the vertigo as some causes can have really simple solutions such as BPPV. I hope your son starts feeling better soon!
Fludrocortisone takes care of my son's dizziness for the most part.  In fact, we just lowered his dosage of this(due to high bp/hr) and he is still doing fine with it.  I don't know what else there is for the dizziness.  Is he currently taking florinef/fludrocortisone?

Christy
Does he normally take extra salt for his dizziness? Has he had a sodium level test since the dizziness got out of control? If he can take fludrocortisone, that might work well for him.
Thanks for the help on the dizziness problem