Pindolol
sorry another question has anyone taken this and what reaction have you had my Dr wants to switch me from Atenlol to this medicaiton. Anyone have any luck using this? And what can I expect when I use it I am so scared to keep switching medications. thanks
I have not taken  Pindolol, but like Atenolol, it is a beta blocker.  Does the doctor think it is better for some reason?  If he gave no explanation for the switch, I'd recommend asking before making the change why it's better, since it is in the same class of drug- both are beta blockers.  See PM for info on Pindolol.
I used pindolol. It didn't have a single adverse reaction on me. However, it also didn't really work for me. The only beta blocker that's actually worked for me is metoprolol, and I still seem to be developing resistance to it... Is your beta blocker not working as it should, perhaps?