Reveal Heart Monitor
Has anyone had any experience with this unit?  I finally decided to have one inserted and I am concered about the comfort of the unit.    
I currently have a Transoma Sleuth, but before this one I had a Reveal.  Once the incision was healed, I had no discomfort with it whatsoever and was no more aware of it really than I am of my sternum or any other internal body part (unless I specifically sought to touch it, in which case you can easily palpate where it is located, but you're instructed not to fidget with it).  Mine was implanted pretty much dead center of my chest, about an inch and a half above the start of my cleavage; I do not think that my male surgeon anticipated that my 32DD breasts would pull significantly horizontally away from the incision in either direction any time that I tried to lie down on my side or back (hello? sleep much?) and generally tug at the incision any time I walked up/down stairs (2nd floor apartment; no choice), regardless of how supportive my bra was.  This led to much more pain than I was expecting the first 24-48 hours following the surgery, and I suspect was part of the reason for more scarring of the incision than was predicted (it stretched).  Had I the whole thing to do over again, I would ask specifically about the advisability of somehow binding my breasts with ace bandages (below the level of the incision so as not to interfere with it breathing to heal) or something like that.  So yeah, if you have larger breasts, ask about that.  Otherwise, I had no problems whatsoever with it and would have no qualms about recommending it to someone.  The procedure itself (likewise the removal) was a breeze.  

I hope you have a good experience with it and get useful information from it!!