Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community
STARS Patient Day in the UK

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.

STARS Patient Day in the UK

If you live in the UK, this might interest you -

STARS (Syncope Trust And Reflex anoxic Seizures) is having a Patient Day in Birmingham, UK, on Sunday, October 3.

Dr Blair Grubb (the acknowledged world expert on POTS and fainting) and Prof Mathias (from the Neurovascular and Autonomic Medicine Unit in London) will be guest speakers on the day.

You can find more info on STARS Facebook page or their website, and register your interest.
They are expecting a big attendance.
If you are a member it is £25, otherwise it is £50.

http://www.stars.org.uk/news-events/events

Thanks for sharing this info w/ the Forum.  Hopefully some will be
able to attend..For those of us can't.....I can not wait to hear of how it went and share your not4es w/ us!

Peace,
~Tonya
hi,

I have registered my interest in this and can't wait to confirm entry!  So see you there............

I awaiting a telephone call from jenni colzon to discuss some POTS issues, so hoping she is as good as they say xx

If this is a sucess in the UK maybe Grubb and Mathias would consider doing something similiar in the US, and maybe other areas.  Awareness and support is definately needed!  x
Just to remind people living in the British Isles that if you want to attend the STARS Patient Day on Sunday, Oct 3 it is now time to book your place.

Will I see anybody from this forum there?