Sale on Cooling Packs
The online retailer where I buy some of my dogs' toys happens to have phase change cooling replacement packs on sale right now.  It may be part of their weekly "Friday Only Sale" so you might have to jump on it within the next 24 hours to get the $5.44 price I'm seeing now.  (But the regular price doesn't seem to be much higher, so probably still a pretty good deal.)  I don't recall seeing these elsewhere, and it seems like these might be a good choice for anyone attempting to sew cooling vests or other cooling garments at home, in lieu of trying to purchase ready-made ones.  I know the cooling vests that I've seen are often pretty pricey (and tricky to get insurance coverage) and I've wondered myself if I could accomplish the same thing for less money on my own.

Here's the URL for anyone wanting to try, or who just needs replacements for cooling garments you already have:

http://www.ppepets.com/tn-phs-repl-pax.html
   Thanks for the info. I was going to ask my brother where he got his cooling "neck pack" that he wears on the job in the summertime, but several smaller packs is more like what I wanted to look for. I get soooo many pet product catalogs. Thanks!