Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community
Sale on Cooling Packs
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sale on Cooling Packs

The online retailer where I buy some of my dogs' toys happens to have phase change cooling replacement packs on sale right now.  It may be part of their weekly "Friday Only Sale" so you might have to jump on it within the next 24 hours to get the $5.44 price I'm seeing now.  (But the regular price doesn't seem to be much higher, so probably still a pretty good deal.)  I don't recall seeing these elsewhere, and it seems like these might be a good choice for anyone attempting to sew cooling vests or other cooling garments at home, in lieu of trying to purchase ready-made ones.  I know the cooling vests that I've seen are often pretty pricey (and tricky to get insurance coverage) and I've wondered myself if I could accomplish the same thing for less money on my own.

Here's the URL for anyone wanting to try, or who just needs replacements for cooling garments you already have:

http://www.ppepets.com/tn-phs-repl-pax.html