Shaking and Twitching
I have P.O.T.S. What can I do to help with the shaking and twitching?! I asked my doctor and he said to just keep drinking more water and eating salt but I have been doing that already and it doesn't help. I shake so bad at times that I cant drive very well and talk very well either.
What kind of doctor are you seeing for your POTS?  Are you taking any medications, or are you trying to manage solely through lifestyle changes such as salt- and fluid- loading?  How many glasses or liters per day of fluids is your doctor having you intake?  How many mg of sodium?

Are you doing any other lifestyle changes (such as compression stockings, physical maneuvers, elevating the head of the bed, physical therapy or other prescribed exercise regimen, etc.)?

Did your doctor test your norepinephrine level in any manner?  Do you know if s/he did any tests to rule out pheochromocytoma?