Upset stomach and POTS
I have been diagnosed with POTS and my stomach have been VERY BLOATED, Does anyone knows if this is part of the POTS and what can I use to feel better?
Thank you,
Maritza
IBS or irritable bowel syndrome, another part of dysautonomia can potentially accompany POTS (I have both).  Bloating could be from constipation or gas.  Simethicone is pretty decent for gas and I take metamucil generic and miralax generic myself.  Abdominal ascites can also cause bloating (excess fluid in the peritoneal cavity).   I don't know if it happens with POTS (hasn't with me) but something you might want to get ruled out if it feels like fluid retention down there.  Fludrocortisone can cause sudden weight gain & is a side effect to be reported ASAP.  It also mentions swelling in the lower legs and feet as being possible side effects.