Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community
ablation for ventricular tachycardia made daughter 14 worse
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ablation for ventricular tachycardia made daughter 14 worse

My daughter had ablation to cure ventricular tachycardia the surgon wrote to me saying non inducibility of her tachycardia it was not possible to have a clear end point.However,on her surface ECG leads there was a trend towards the right access deviation post procedure,which is a sign that we have now produced a conduction block in the region of the left post fadcicle
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??
My 14 year old daughter is very ill every day now after this last op & she has extream chest pain all the time now,the min she trys to walk she has lots of diffrent symtoms (symptoms) makes her chest pain severe,loss of vision then it goes blurry,cant speak,feels faint feels her heart going fast.she can only walk 1 or 2 steps & then needs to sit down i have went & got her a wheel chair as its crule to make her walk.she has also lost her hearing in her left ear since op.
there has also been no follow up since op she has no quality of life.please can someone help me to help her.all i know is the last ablation has done this to her & now the cardioligst doesnt work with the organisation anymore.SOS
1096512_tn?1384893378
Explanation to this question was answered back by me in Heart Rhythm community page, where you posted too.Please refer to it.Thank you.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...