Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community
bruising and neuropathy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

bruising and neuropathy

I tend to bruise a lot and without knowing the reason why?  Is anybody having the same problems.?  
I have also been feeling a burning sensation on both my feet.  Could this be neuropathy?  Are these symptoms part of the dysautonomia?'
It seems  that every day I find another thing wrong with  me.and I wonder if it's all reladed.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
560501_tn?1383616340

Hello,
      Sorry to hear of the issues you are dealing with. Have you had your Iron checked lately? Low Iron can cause you to bruise easily.  Yes, the burning sensation can be categorized as Neuropathy. The thing is to figure out why you are having the Neuropathy.

Have you talked to your doctor about any of these isues?  Good Luck and keep us posted.

Take Care,
~Tonya
Blank
875426_tn?1325532016
Cushing's can cause easy bruising- have you ever had hormonal testing for that syndrome?
Blank
1272082_tn?1343107140
Also, look into Ehlers Danlos.  This can be the cause of POTS too.  I have this and POTS.  I too bruise easily.  I also have the numbness, tingling type neuropathy symptoms.  Someone told me to look into small fiber neuropathy.  This can contribute to the POTS too.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank