midodrine side effects?
Has anyone here had worst headaches after taking Midodrine?  My blood pressure is finaly normal and the syncope episodes are gone but i have a headache on my forehead that wont go away even with over the counter meds.  My doctor says in time the headaches will go away.  I also seem to get a runny nose everytime i take the midodrine.  Just want to see if anyone has had similar expieriences.  I have only been on it for 2 weeks now and taking 2.5 mg in the morning and late afternoon.
Hi There,
I haven't had the headache but I have had a kind of tingling in my head...that's the only way I can describe it.  I just started it but I am so encouraged to hear that it has resolved your syncope!  Do you mind if I ask what your BP is now and where it started?  And what your diagnosis is?  

If your doc says the headaches will go away, I hope that's the case :)
Stephanie
Are you on fludrocortisone (florinef) as well?
I have multi-symptom Disautonomia so I am on multiple drugs

Fluticasone Propionate- Nasal spray for my allergies, been on it for like two years, I have no side effects from it, it's basicly a nasal steroid to prevent allergies.

Inderal- 20mg 2X a day- A beta blocker with a med to suppress migrains, I get them in the back of my head.  I have been on it for a year.  Atenolol did not seem to help me.

Ativan- Taken as needed usually take during a Vassal Vagal Syncope Episode.  I have been on this for a year.

Midodrine- Just started it 3 weeks ago.  Since then I have had a runny nose for 3 weeks and headaches in the front of my head that I never had before.

Dicyclomine- Taken as needed usually take during Vassal Vagal Syncope Episode.  It helps with the abdominal spasms.  Been on this for 6 months on and off.

Doxycycline- Take two a day.  A LLMD put me on it to see if it may be a flairup of the Lyme Disease again.  

Vitamine D- 1 a day to help with the muscle spasms and over-all unwell feeling

Vitamine B-12- 1 a day for nervous system health

Vitamine C Shot-  Got one 4 weeks ago for the fatique