Ear, Nose & Throat Community
:( Earache and headaches with some dizziness
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

:( Earache and headaches with some dizziness

My problem began about a year ago. At first, I thought it was an earache accompanied by vertigo. I had never had an earache before and I thought it may have been due to using earplugs at work. (At the time, I had been working at a concert venue for three years and I used earplugs during most of the shows that I had worked.) I believed that I may have gotten an ear infection/earache due to the earplugs...at times, it was hard to hear customers so having to pull the earplugs in and out to speak with customers was something I did often.

After a week or two, the pain went away so I didn't see it necessary to see a doctor. But since then, I've been experiencing pressure on the right side of head slightly above my year. (The earache was originally behind my right ear). This is my second time experiencing this since the original earache. But strangely enough, I'm not experiencing the pain behind my right ear, just the pressure/headache on my right side. At times, I feel like my entire head is experiencing pressure but with more intensity on my right side. I'm extremely worried that this could be something severe. If anyone can lend some thoughts or possibly answers, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm trying to get an appointment as soon as possible but there is quite a wait at this point.

Thank you and take care!