:( Earache and headaches with some dizziness
My problem began about a year ago. At first, I thought it was an earache accompanied by vertigo. I had never had an earache before and I thought it may have been due to using earplugs at work. (At the time, I had been working at a concert venue for three years and I used earplugs during most of the shows that I had worked.) I believed that I may have gotten an ear infection/earache due to the earplugs...at times, it was hard to hear customers so having to pull the earplugs in and out to speak with customers was something I did often.

After a week or two, the pain went away so I didn't see it necessary to see a doctor. But since then, I've been experiencing pressure on the right side of head slightly above my year. (The earache was originally behind my right ear). This is my second time experiencing this since the original earache. But strangely enough, I'm not experiencing the pain behind my right ear, just the pressure/headache on my right side. At times, I feel like my entire head is experiencing pressure but with more intensity on my right side. I'm extremely worried that this could be something severe. If anyone can lend some thoughts or possibly answers, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm trying to get an appointment as soon as possible but there is quite a wait at this point.

Thank you and take care!
I would say that getting to see an ear, nose, and throat doctor would be a wise idea. You have probably met with one, and you are probably experiencing zero problems now. I have the same issues that you described with the issues on my right ear, too. I have problems with pain in my ear, and my right ear produces wax like there is no tomorrow! Weird, huh? I hope you found relief. I am going to find an ENT: ear, nose, and throat doctor for myself. I had my adnoids removed as a child, with tubes put in my ears. I work at a hospital, and I think that I catch whatever is currently going around the hospital. When I meet new doctors, they all say, "Wow, you have a lot of scaring tissue in your ear." I always think, "Thanks for noticing." I wonder if my ear scaring has anything to do with my ear aches, headaches, and the fact that I can catch a cold like no one's business. I hope that  you found relief. Take care.