Ear, Nose & Throat Community
9 weeks pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

9 weeks pregnant

I just fount out I was pregnant, and I just recently to a cold and its been gone for about a week but since I've had the cold I haven't been able to breath all that well like I can't breath at all all the time and sik what it is
Avatar dr f tn
It is possible that you are suffering from a blocked nose due to the cold. You may try using decongestant nasal drops and taking steam inhalation will be helpful. Avoid contact with people with colds. Wash your hands often with soap and water. Avoid sharing towels, flannels, etc if you have a cold, or with anyone who has a cold. If the symptoms are severe or persistent seeking the opinion of an ENT specialist will be helpful. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!