Ear, Nose & Throat Community
ADAMS APPLE

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

ADAMS APPLE

EVERY TIME I INTIATE ASWALLOW MY ADAMS APPLE MOVES UP AND DOWN IN AN AQWARD WAY AND AIR IS GETTING TRAPPED THATS MAKING ME BURB OUT AND SOMTIMES ITS HARD TO SPEAK THIS AL, HAPPEND WHEN I CHOKED ON A PIECE OF MEAT 4 MONTHS BACK AND IT WENT DOWN THE WRONG WAY AND SAT IN THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY THROAT AND MY THROAT HAS BEEN CROAKING EVER SINCE, SEROIUSLY A LOUD NOISE IT MADE EVERYT TIME I SWALLOW EVEN WHEN IST SALIVA, IT DOESNT GO AWAY AND CAUSES BREATING DIFFICLUTIES, AND BECASUE OF ITS UNCOMFARTABLE MOVEMENT I HAVE TO KEEP HOLDING MY ADAMS APPLE EVERYTIME TO SWALLOW ALL THE TIME TO MAKE THE PAIN AND UNCOMFORTABLE FEALING A LITTLE BIT EASIER. WHAT COULD THIS BE?