Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Allergies?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Allergies?

Hello...For the last couple of weeks I have had severe headaches around the back of my head with a lot of pressure. Also, I have been pretty nauseous and have pretty much lost my appetite. I have had these symptoms before and had my eyes rechecked and been on migraine medicine and even had a MRI of my head. Everything was normal there and my prescription for my eyes changed a little but not enough to cause headaches. The migraine medication did not to anything to help. My doctor prescribed me singulair a few weeks ago and this has not helped at all. Yesterday I got a new script for Allegra D 24 hour. Within the hour my headache went away and I was actually able to eat because my stomach settled down as well. It made my sleep difficult but I took it in the evening instead of the morning. It kind of made me feel a little loopy also. I took the meds again this morning and I don't feel as loopy but, now I still have a dull headache. Are these symptoms really from allergies? Any advice on what I should do next?
Thanks to all