Always have phlegm.
I can't seem to get rid of my phlegm.  For a couple of months now, I tend to always clear my throat because there's phlegm in there and sometimes its easy to expel it, sometimes I will have a hard time as it's sticky.  It gets really sticky especially in the morning upon waking up.  Also, two weeks ago, I had an episode of blood spots in my phlegm, I had sore throat then and I was eating a spicy meal.  At times, again, especially in the morning, some of the phlegm is dark.  What's wrong with my throat and what can I do to stop it?  

Also, I don't know if it's related but I also have been bloating every time after I eat so when I went to the doctor she prescribed me Domperidone and Omeprazole before meals.  One time for Omeprazole which I usually take before dinner, and 3 times (every before meal) for Domperidone.  I usually get better after eating when I take the meds.  But the phlegm won't go away.

Last but not the least, my left arm is achy sometimes.  When I lift it up, I get the numb/tingly feeling.  Please help!  I tend to be a big worried too, so any help, tips, suggestions will be appreciated.  I am planning to do some endoscopy next week also.  

Thanks guys.
I have a phlegm problem when I drink to much milk. My doctor told me that it is common.  I found pineapple juice helps thin the phlegm.  More specifically, the enzyme Bromelain found in pineapple juice helps break down the milk proteins.  I use 500mg Bromelain within minutes the thickness is gone.  You can buy it in a vitamin shop.  The enzyme Papain from papaya may possible also help, although I haven't tried it.