Back of throat picture question
Hello all! My throat felt a little sore so I took a picture of it using my phone. I compared it to other pictures of the backs of throats online and my throat seems different. Does anyone know what the light colored thing my uvula is touching/on top of? Of what I see online, the weird thing/s behind my uvula may be adenoids (if anyone thinks differently, please let me know), but I cannot figure out what that light colored thing is. Please let me know any suggestions and whether I should be worried about this! Thanks!
Hello and hope you are doing well.

It could be a cyst or an ulcer. The swelling behind could be enlarged tonsils. May need detailed ENT examination to confirm the enlargement. Please consult your primary care physician who will do an initial clinical assessment and then may refer you to an ENT specialist if needed. In the meantime repeated salt water gargles will help. Mix one teaspoon of salt in 1 cup of warm water and gargle.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.