Back pain after sinus infection
I completed 2 rounds of Zithromax (sp?) approximately 2 weeks ago due to a sinus infection.  I had a pretty considerable amount of couging with the infection, and the cough itself took around a week to really improve.  Just within the last week or so, I have noticed a strange feeling in my back.  Sometimes it is a dull ache, sometimes just a full feeling.  It occurs right over or slightly under my shoulder blades, mostly on the left side.  Is it a possibility that the coughing caused some kind of muscle injury?  How long should it take for something minor like that to remedy itself? I'm a total hypochondriac, so this has me worried enough that I am considering asking the doc for blookwork, despite having few other things to worry about (occasional joint pain in elbows, tense/sore feeling around the collarbone).  As far as I can tell I don't have any swollen glands, my appetite is good, and I don't think I've had a fever since the infection cleared up.  Any input anyone has would be appreciated!
I,ve had a sinus infection for approx 1.5 mths now I have lower back pain ,I have numbness in my hands my hands fall asleep at night "majorly" stating to freak me out Im going to see a chiroprator tommorow about back pain"pinched nerve" i have also been on 2 sets of antiboitics ..The worst I have ever felt not to mention the anxiety attacks .I dont know if the sinus infection and back pain are linked but what a nightmare .
I simpithis what you are going through ,sounds alot like what I m dealing with ...
And woops your post was last yrs ....Happy New yrs best of luck in 2009
I also have a pain between the shoulder blades, did you find a cure.
so weird!!! I have the same thing going on.. very scary. Sinus pain, SEVERE headaches, back pain and hand numbness... anxiety attacks, dizziness...
I just get my coverage tomorrow, and can't wait to see a specialist. I'm very scared, thinking brain tumor or meningitis.... uggggg..