Bad Breath + Foul Taste = Post Nasal Drip?
For a couple years now, I've been suffering with constant Nasal Drip, or at least I think that's what it is. I have this really thick, slow moving mucus at the back of my throat all the time. It does not cause me to gag or cough, just swallow. When I spit it out (if I get it in my mouth by snorting, etc, to get rid of it) it's yellow and doesn't smell too good but it doesn't reek.

My second problem that I believe to be caused by this would be bad breath. I am sure I have bad breath because I have a bad taste which smells to me like what common bad breath would taste like rather than smell. I've been to a dentist recently and he says I have great oral hygiene so that is not the cause. The doctor prescribed the usual nasal spray which did absolutely nothing. It could be allergy related so I asked for an allergy test about a month and a half ago, still waiting for that.

My diet is the same everyday, I drink a lot of milk (2%) and eat meat like chicken, porkchops and steak.

I have no chronic sinus problems such as runny or stuffy nose nor do I have any pain, which is why I am starting to think it's something other than PND.

I've tried a lot of allergy pills and antihistamines and nothing is working, someone please help me!
could be from LPR which is from your stomach.  A silent reflux of stomach acid. I would go see an ENT doctor first to see what he thinks and then maybe to a GI specialist.
Definitely not LPR.. I was recently told that it is probably chronic sinusitis, and I've tried that netipot thing and some mucus thinner. These lessen the symptoms but not quite enough. Good until I find out what's causing the actual sinusitis, if that is in fact what it is.
I know you posted this a while ago, but i was just wondering if you ever found out what was causing the symptoms? I've been experiencing the exact same thing for almost a year and i am desperate to found out whats wrong with me. The bad breath especially is so hard to deal with. I completley understand what you were/are going through. I really hope you managed to figure out was was wrong and fixed it :) If you did, could you please reply? I'd appreciate it so much.
Thanks!
Chook.
I HAVE FOUND A CURE!!!

I have had chronic pnd and HORRIBLE bad breath for 10 years.  I avoided treatments bc I was scared there would be no result.  However, my doctor prescribed me prilosec 20 to take twice a day (before breakfast and before dinner).  Prilosec is for acid reflux which is often associated with pnd.  Also, I started using a nasal irrigator.  I always doubted it would be effective, but it worked!!  My sinuses have never been this clear in years.  Get the neilmed high volume low pressure nasal irrigator.  It works wonders!  Also, scrape your tongue with a tongue scraper.  A spoon will do.  Make sure you have good oral hygiene as well!  Seriously, I didn't think this would work but it did!!