Bad problems with my ears
Sense i was born ive had some type of problem where my ears make more ear wax than they are supose to, however, the past 2 or 3 years they have gotten wayyyy worse. every second im awake my ears itch on the inner ear. ive itched them so bad the bleed before. also sometimes its like i loose complete hearing in them. ive went to the doctor several time about them but all he does is gives me the same ear drops which make everything in my ear turn into a crust and itch even more! theres also pain with all of this. sometimes shooting from my ear down the side of my head, and sometimes they give me migrains.... please any info you can give to help me out with this is MUCH appreciated!!!!
Some kind of ear drops/lotion/ointment is going to be the way to go with you.  You may have some chronic dermatitis (excema) that may require some topical steroid.  Alternatively, this could be fungal overgrowth, requiring very different medicine, and so on. Unfortunately, this cannot be diagnosed over the internet -- you are going to need to find an astute ENT specialist who can examine your ears, make the correct diagnosis and give you the proper treatment.