Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Blisters and ulcers in mouth + conjuntivitis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Hi, I am looking for a cause of my problems.  I started 8 weeks ago with a sore throat, aching joints and really bad headache.  This cleared up in a few days, then I got little blisters under my tonge and on floor of my mouth, some of which turned into tiny ulcers.  I also had blisters on the back of my tongue but these have largely got sloughed off with eating food and now just looks red.  I also have enlarged papillae on the back centre of my tongue and elongated ones with what look like blisters at the end on the sides of my tongue.  I have enlarged tonsils with blisters and blisters on the tonsillar pillars.  All these symptoms persist and now I have conjunctivitis with what look like little blisters inside my lower eyelids which are red and sore looking inside.  Both eyes get more painful as the day goes on, especially in bright light - any idease?   I have been through a lot of stress recently as my mum passed away at the end of June.  I also have had 'tummy' problems with some acid reflux, flattened stools or large, bulky unformed stools (no blood though).  I have had lots of blood tests - all have come back negative.  Doctor is now going to test for Coeliac and Autoimmune profile.  Thanks.
No offense but it sounds a little like an STD. Mouth uclers and conjuctivitis.

I agree it does, except that is not possible.
Well good, I was nervous to even suggest it. But it goes without saying... go see a doctor.
MAYBE HERPES 1?OR MONO? GOOD LUCK TO YA.PLEASE GO SEE A DR.
What did you find out? I have symptoms that match almost identical to yours. Please let me know.
I have a water blister at the back of my throat. when it pops it usually gives me a sore throat. It just keeps coming back though bringing a sore throat with it. Does anyone have any suggestions???