Blood when cleaning ear?
Today I got out of the shower, and began to clean my ear with a Q-tip.  I didnt push it in to far or anything like that, but when i pulled it out, there was a bit of blood on the end.  I used a few more Q-tips and they all had a little blood on them.  It isnt a huge amount of blood, but blood all the same.  

Anyway, it doesnt hurt or anything, my hearing seems fine and all that.  Im just wondering, Do you think this is just a pimple in my ear that might have popped or something like that?  Or do you think its a very serious problem.

Im currently a student in college and do not have health insurence nor the money to pay for a trip to the hospital for nothing.  Just curious if you guys can give me some advice on possibly what it is, and if i should worry.

Its also the end of my semester so im stressed to the max as it is with finals and all.  So any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
V.B
I think you should check with your Audiologists doctor.