Bloody Taste in Throat
I have reflux although I take medicine which generally controls it.  A few weeks ago, the reflux was really bad throughout the night and I woke up with a serious taste of blood in my mouth.  So I spit and blood was in it.  I talked to my gastro and didn't think anything else of it.  I sing in my church choir and have done so for the past 14 years.  Yesterday while in service I noticed the blood taste in my throat again.  This accompanied feelings of strain while singing.  I've sang all my life and have done up to 4 services in a day.  Yesterday I had trouble hitting and holding notes, and when I pressed on is when I noted the taste of blood.  Plus, by the end of the day, I had a slightly sore throat.  I've noticed the strain over the past few rehearsals.  Yesterday, I noticed that I also had an earache while trying to sing.  

I called and made an appointment to see my ENT but I can't get in until late next month.  I'm more than a little nervous about this.  I was told about 10 years ago that I had a nodule but the ENT at the time wanted me to see a specialist for removal because I sing.  I elected not to do anything about the nodule back then and I've had no problems since then.  Any ideas on what this could be?
Honestly, anytime I hear of blood and acid reflux I think bleeding ulcer. I only say that becasue someone I know had the same symptoms except for the nodule and that's what it was. He didn't know he had acid reflux or the ulcer until sypmtoms similar but a little worse than yours presented.
You may want to post this on the gastro forum as well and see what kind of responses you get.