Bones in the back of mouth feel soft.
I know this sounds strange but for the past two days the bones in the back of my mouth (right where the hard pallate meets the soft pallate and near the molars and they feel like little nobs when you rub them with your tounge.) have felt like they have become soft and are moving around. my teeth also feel as though they are moving. This started after drinking causing my mother and boyfriend to think it is just a panic attack. What I want to know is... if it is a panic attack why has it lasted so long? My other symptoms are shaking, tingling in my hands, cold feet and hands, trouble swallowing, feeling like something is draining down my throat,  stomach cramping and feeling like I'm not myself also extreme fear that I am dying. The feeling that the bones in my mouth have turned to mush has happened before but is always after indulging in a chemical of some sort. Is it possible for these bones to become soft or is my mind imagining and manifesting this?  
The whole picture is that of a panic attack.

There is no condition (of the palate, teeth and gums) as you describe and as I can imagine.

But if it is disturbing you and your people so much, why not visit a doctor? or better still a Dental surgeon or ENT?

Best rgds,

Thomas Antony