Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Bridge of nose pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bridge of nose pain

I have a pain on the bridge of my nose since yesterday. It feels like somebody hit me, but nothing happened. My nose is not running. Anybody have any suggestion? Please help.
Thanks,
Tags: nose pain
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I'm having the same symptoms. It's really killing me, any luck finding a solution?
Blank
I went to Just Answer website and asked a doctor who recommended: take an Xray, and put ice on it. I know, I did not bumped it, so I did not have X-ray taken.
He also said:
“It isn't uncommon to have tenderness there. Often it's temporary and not serious and goes away in a couple of days. Most causes are never figured out. Just one of these mysterious benign problems.”

I took Ibuferin for couple of days. The pain went away totally after 4-5 days.
I hope it will work for you too.
Blank
I am having the exact same thing and i too had woke up to the same situation and i have been to the emergency room they could not do anything to help me understand. please someone help me.
Blank
Having the same issue. I had the pain about 2 months ago...was gonna see a dr then the day before the appt, the pain was gone completely. Well, it's back again. I have an appt next week to see an ENT
Blank
I have the the same felling, woke up one morning with pain in my nose bridge. I take pain reliever, and the pain stops but after few hours pain is back  this is the 3rd day now.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank