Bridge of nose pain
I have a pain on the bridge of my nose since yesterday. It feels like somebody hit me, but nothing happened. My nose is not running. Anybody have any suggestion? Please help.
Thanks,
I'm having the same symptoms. It's really killing me, any luck finding a solution?
I went to Just Answer website and asked a doctor who recommended: take an Xray, and put ice on it. I know, I did not bumped it, so I did not have X-ray taken.
He also said:
“It isn't uncommon to have tenderness there. Often it's temporary and not serious and goes away in a couple of days. Most causes are never figured out. Just one of these mysterious benign problems.”

I took Ibuferin for couple of days. The pain went away totally after 4-5 days.
I hope it will work for you too.
I am having the exact same thing and i too had woke up to the same situation and i have been to the emergency room they could not do anything to help me understand. please someone help me.
Having the same issue. I had the pain about 2 months ago...was gonna see a dr then the day before the appt, the pain was gone completely. Well, it's back again. I have an appt next week to see an ENT
I have the the same felling, woke up one morning with pain in my nose bridge. I take pain reliever, and the pain stops but after few hours pain is back  this is the 3rd day now.
I noticed one afternoon that the right side of my nose felt sore as if I head hit my nose but I didn't. Then within a few days the bridge if my nose hurt. And now a few days later it's the right side of my nose that has the bruised feeling. My nose is not bruised in color it just feels bruised. It is not red but I know it's a slightly bit swollen at the upper part where the pain is because the pores up there appear smaller. I had really hard mucus in the beginning when this started but now it's draining clear mucus. I also had a headache in the beginning. I have never had a fever or any other symptoms. It's very strange.