Bridge of nose pressure
Im having a problem involving the bridge of my nose. Basically it feels like a lot of pressure pushing on both sides of my nose right at the base of my forehead. It's extremely annoying and has been constant for the past two days. It basically feels like I got hit in the nose and now its swollen. But i didnt get hit in the nose nor is swollen or red. I wore my glasses for the first time in a long time the day beffore it started which ma y have something to do with it but i dont know how. Ive tried warm water to see if it was just sore but nothing has helped so far. Please let me know if you have any ideas.
Is there any sure way to know if you have lyme disease? I have a bunch of other symptoms besides this one but I can only find people talkking about this with lyme disease. any help with be greatly appreciated.
Are you still having this problem with the bridge of your nose being swollen?  What has happened since your first post?
I have the same problem which began developing a few days ago.
Thanks.
yes unfortunately..no luck on figuring it out. quite annoying. what about you?
i have this problem too. ahhhh. i have a feeling its not lyme disease? because its march and theres snowon the ground... i havent been outside that much and i dont think ticks are really around right now... i have no idea why i have this but it just started today in school and i feel it mainly when i eat. i wonder if we have any common symptoms? i had a really bad headache today and i had to leave class to lie down. i figured it was probably just from stress though and having a bad day... i had a cold last week but i think im basically all better now. uhh, what else... i have these little bumps on my head that are like scabs kinda or something and theyre not going away because i cant help but scratch them and so now theyre getting kinda swollen-feeling. this is probably completely irrelevant but i figured id put that out there
Yes, i have the same problem. Whenever i wear my glasses for the whole day, i feel pressure on the bridge of my nose. Then if i stay away from using my glasses, the pressure goes away after a few days. I really want to figure out the problem as well
For a few days now my nose is so tender to the touch like someone hit me in my nose it is swollen through the day i start sneezing and my now start running is this a sign that I have sinus problem?