Bumps in throat
I've had these bumps in my throat for awhile, maybe a month? I'm not really sure what they are or if I should even be worried about them.
Also, in this picture, there's something in the bottom left I believe that's my tonsil swollen? I'm not sure, but any clarification on the bumps would be much appreciated.
Sorry, I ment bottom right.
Hi, the bumps could be due to a persisting throat infection or irritation. It could most probably be tonsillitis and a throat infection. Throat pain, difficulty swallowing, fever, scratchiness in the throat, post nasal drip, malaise and loss of appetite are symptoms of tonsillitis. Your symptoms could also be due to a post nasal drip, which can cause a chronic irritation in the throat. This could be due to a sinus infection, a cold or a chronic allergy. You will need to consult your primary care physician for proper clinical assessment. In the meantime for relief from your symptoms you could do warm salt gargles and take OTC antihistamines. Regards.
Can these bumps also appear on the two arches that surround the tonsils?  I have been treated for a sinus infection and have serious post nasal drip and noticed bumps on the front and back arches tho my tonsils are not swollen.