Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Burning/tingling deep inside nose

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Burning/tingling deep inside nose

Hello, I am 19 years old.. i noticed recently that the past few days, especially today that everytime i get up, move around too fast, or go from different temps too quickly (like from the cold outside into a warm building) i get a really strong burning sensation deep in my nose, like right below my eyes. it feels like a sneeze feeling, but worse and with no sneeze. i literally have to hold my nose to make it bearable. i dont know why its doing that?? any ideas? for a footnote, i did use that afrin nasal spray for about two weeks because of severe congestion from bronchitis...  but i stopped using it about 4 days ago.. but this has been happening the past 2 or 3 days ago. worse each day....  if anyone can help thatd be great cuz i cant stand the feeling
Avatar n tn
i have serious pains in the right side of my nose and it is swollen this has been going on for years.when the pain starts my ear gets clogged and my right eye hurts so bad. can someone assist.