CT scan results
Below are the results of my CT scan; I have read up on my results and am confused as to why I have so much pain behind my eyes, above my eyes, headaches constantly and eye pain.  My eyes literally feel like they get stuck, I have pain around my nose, cheekbones, more tired after sleeping, sore throat, drainage, can hear my heartbeat in my ear, earaches and my eyes feel heavy.  Do my symptoms make sense with with my diagnosis?

CT Scan Results:  showed slight nasal septal deviation to the right side in the posterior nasal septum and in the anterior nasal septum the inferior aspect is minimally deviated to the left.  There are concha bullosa bilaterally, slightly greater on the left side.  The ostiomeatal units are patent.  There is partial opacification of a left ethmoid air cell.  There is partial opacification of the inferior aspect of the right maxillary sinus and minimal density at the inferior aspect of the left maxillary sinus.  Conclusion:  Areas of mild partial opacification of sinuses particularly in the inferior right maxillary sinus which may represent retention cyst, and or polyps, and or mucus.  Bilateral concha bullosa.  Mild nasal septal deviation as described.