Calcium Stones in neck
I have been noticing small lumps in my left neck area with pain, almost as if I was fighting sickness. My doctor ordered a CT scan and I was referred to an otolaryngologist for having calcific density in the left parapharyngeal region, which basically I heard as calcium stones.

What bothers me is that in my left chest area, I've had a pain that seems to come down from the throat area, like a mesquite thorn is lodged in that area.  For the past 2 years, I've had painful breasts and was diagnosed as having fibroidadenoma.

Is this all related to one another?  What causes this and what can I do about it?

I'm pretty healthy.  I have Type I Diabetes with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, but with no complications.  Unfortunately, I'm going to a million different doctors (endo, internal medicine, now an ENT).  Shouldn't I find someone who can take care of the whole picture?  What type of doctor?

I do have an appointment with an ENT in 2 weeks, but I'm not sure what to expect, what kind of questions to ask, or if the chest area should be a concern as well.  Any help is greatly appreciated.
HI
I have been having weird movement from my ear head nose and this pain travels down into the front of my throat ,down the back of my neck, into my chest, into my side then into me rib then into my hip, groin then into my butt, this pain has been there alll day, but i can still feel things moving from head now ,its so painfull , is this what it might be should i go back to doctors, i got blood test for my parathyroid gland 2mora

Regards Debs