Can picking your nose change its shape permanently
After the birth of my second child 7 years ago I started picking my nose as I hated the feeling of something in my nose. This became a habit which got worse earlier this year when my mum passed away! Im 29 yrs old and when I look at pictures of me now and ten years ago there is a dramatic change in the shape of my nose and when I look in the mirror it is visible to me and has made me uglier! My nose seems a lot wider and my nostrils are more visible and larger and the tip of my nose is much bigger! Have I really deformed my face from picking my nose and is this a permanent change?
I am now considering rhinoplasty as my nose is getting me down! Is it possible to get a nose job to change the shape of my nostrils and the tip of my nose without having to break it?
Any help and advice would be appreciated!
And yes I know nose picking is a nasty habit!
How are you? Trauma, acne, scarring can alter the appearance of the nose. At a certain age, the nose usually stops growing in proportion to the face. With time, cartilaginous structures may have loss of support and may lead to changes also. With the nose, the loss of support can make the nose appear to be longer or the tip appear to be larger and not necessarily due to too much picking of the nose. If you plan to have rhinoplasty, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor first for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.
use nose right tool which is help you to make nose sharp and make it smaller.