Can sleeping with a fan on make you sick?
I sometimes sleep with the fan on and when I wake up in the morning my throat is dry and I have alot of phelm. I was wondering if this is caused by snoring or if the fan is drying out my throat.

As of late I've been waking up with a lot of phlem in my throat and my ears feel clogged too.. so initially wondering if the cold air could of created an ear ache / cold.

Thank you in advance.
I can't sleep with a fan on but I don't know if it makes you sick or not. Try sleeping without it on and see if your symptoms improve.
Thank you for your reply on my question.

I've herd tons of discussions on this theory.. so I'm not sure what to do. I slept with it off last night and I think I'm coming down with a cold it's hard to tell.

My ears are poping when im swallowing that's why I think I might have a ear infection or clogged ears.. I wonder if the fan is related.

Are there any home remedies to clearing your ears.. you can get compacted wax from using q-tips right?
Definitely don't use Qtips. There are ear wax removal kits. I would try those. I'm from PA and right now the allergies and my sinuses are so bad so it could be taht too.

Good luck Kam... keep me posted