Cannot clear throat!
hi everyone,

i am REALLY hoping someone can help me with this...  for almost 3 YEARS i have had this "thing" going on ONLY with the right side of my throat...

* i keep trying to clear it but it feels tight & constricted on one side

* it feels clogged/stuck (when there is barely any mucous) i have a dry cough that will not clear it but sounds hollow & deep coming from the bad side only.

* when i breathe it sounds all whiny/wheezy like i am breathing through a tiny straw or something

* when i swallow sometimes it feels like i choke on saliva/food...

* my chest hurts on the same side

i have had a ton of tests including: x-rays, pulmonary CT scan, spirometer, allergy tests, etc.. etc.. etc... basically they just look at me & say we can't find anything! all pulmonary, allergy & asthma tests are negative.

this feels terrible!  i cant stand thinking this is with me for life. i am constantly clearing my throat (to no avail) and coughing (which does nothing). it varies in intensity but is there all the time.  this TOTALLY SUCKS & it hurts!  the left side of my throat feels TOTALLY FINE. its just the right side!

has anyone else had anything like this?
or have a clue what the hell it could be, or how to fix it?

thanks so very much :)
you may have anxity I have it and I use to always feel as though something was stuck in my throat like I was going to choke and I had trouble swallowing. But if the doctor tested you and everything came out ok I would not worry. You probably just think about it to much. your mind can do some crazy things. Everytime I feel as though I cant swallow I just tell myself its all in my head I have been checked for everything, I'm fine. And it aventually goes away.
I hope I have helped you!
I have the same symptoms as you do.  Have you got any answers yet?  I am waiting to go for an endoscope in the next few weeks I hope.  This is driving me nuts.