Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Childrens Health

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Childrens Health

My daughter is 12 and has her nose carterized 7 times, adnoids out twice as well as tonsils. She still is getting nose bleeds and has been sick for the last two months. I have taken her to the doctor four times in the last two months where they carterized her nose again. I am concerned about all the carteries, but this is the only way to keep the nose from bleeding. She has had her tonsils and adnoids out (adnoid (adenoid) twice). Is there something that the doctors are missing that could be causing this?
Your daughter has gone through the series of procedures one has to do in such a case. How long has this been going on? Hope her blood pressure and blood studies were normal.

Best rgds,

Thomas Antony