Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Chronic Sinusitis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Chronic Sinusitis

Can Chronic sinusitis cause you to be weak and shaky?  THanks!
Chronic sinusitis can cause you to be extremelly weak and shaky!  Do you have ringing in the ear or blury vision?  My heart goes out to you as I know how horrible it is to live with this condition. I have Chronic sinusitis and anxiety, all started two years ago.  I hope you feel well soon.
Sadly, I think I have to face the fact that I've joined the throngs of those who suffer from chronic sinusitis.   Last winter, I had problems on and off from November through February until a looming scuba diving trip sent me to the doctor for antibiotics.  

Like clockwork, I started noticing problems in late November again.   I don't like taking antibiotics and want to avoid them if I can.    I'm looking for any suggestions on what I can do to help with this condition.   I've been doing some Googling, but would love some first-hand experience.

Thanks.

Jane