Constant Dizziness
I'm 23 years old Male and i live in Amsterdam.

I'll keep it very short. (please don't mind my English)

29th of July i had Tonsillitis which u can see here http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/img01505201108020128.jpg

I thought like always that it would go away naturally but just in case i made a appointment with the doctor to rule out a bacterial infection. Next day Monday August 1 i woke op and i had this feeling like i was high on drugs or something, or a bit tipsy i got scared and went to the first aid and they said that it was all in my head and i needed to let the infection in my throat heal.

Went back home feeling surreal like I'm not here in this world but somewhere else. Next day i went to my doctor who said that my swollen lymph node and tonsil is giving some pressure to my ''Organ Of Balance'' in my ear or also known as ''Vestibular'' and it will go away in 2 weeks and i got some Antibiotics.

After the 7days antibiotics my tonsils and swellings were gone completely but my dizziness was not gone at all!

And then on August 19th i also got Tinnitus in my left ear and i now also have them in my right ear as well!

To make it all short i have had a CAT Scan of my brain which was negative, i had a Balance test where they put me in a chair and sprayed water in my ears etc which also indicated that i don't have any damage in my inner ear, also did a hearing test before my tinnitus started and it was perfect, also had another hearing test with my tinnitus and my hearing is still good!

Now my ENT guy doesn't know what it is! He gave up hope and told me i should wait more and see!

I can;t believe i have this! Also it can't be anxiety because for the past 2-3 weeks i have been going outside laughing with friends etc and putting hope up because i taught it would get better. But today after hearing that even the ENT guy can't help me i got desperate and started crying and I'm so afraid that i will have this for the rest of my life!

I have feeling of fullness in both my ears and sometimes i get this pain in the ear like a stabbing sharp feeling, and one doctor said that both my eardrums are a bit ''sucked in'' and that it could be a dysfunction of the Eustachian tube and i got a nose spray that i have been trying now.

The weird thing is i can move around jump and do everything but it does not my dizziness allot worse, just a little, i have this spaced out...surreal...tipsy feeling constantly and i never experienced vertigo. The closest i got to vertigo was in the beginning when i had panic attacks over this and anxiety i felt like i was going to fall trough the ground and had this weird pressure on my head that made it even worse.

Now i can control the anxiety so i don't have that anymore but the dizziness does not stop!  

It has been 6 weeks and 4 days and still no improvments!

Will this ever end?! will i ever feel normal again? Will my tinnitus ever go away?!
anyone?
Maybe pinch your nose and blow to pop your eardrums? sounds like you got a ear infection but the doctor should have noticed this quick. maybe try some psuedofed decongestant? use a qtip and look for any discharge, take a long hot shower. see a different doctor. if that fails, just go get some bud from the coffee shop and that will at least cheer you up a little. maybe it will help since it increases blood flow :)
Hoi!  Hoe voel je je vandag?  

I would recommend special CT imaging of the eustachian tubes.  This is not the same as a CT of your brain.

Is the nasal spray working?  What is the nasal spray?  
Ik voel me nog steeds slecht :(!

I'm going to have a CT of my ears and a MRI. The nasal spray i am using is named Avaymys i have to take 1 dosis of 2 sprays in each nose at 1 time. So far it has not helped me.

Sherry
Any update?  My 9 yr. old daughter is experiencing the exact same thing.  Her ENT said possible Meneir's.