Constant Fluid in my ears
For the past 4 years, I have been getting constant fluid in my ears that gets treated with Zyrtec and Singulair and I am fine, but a few months later it comes back. I was just at the Docs today and he put me on Singulair for 28 days once a day and nasal spray 2 sprays each nostril once daily.  Can this ever be cured? What else can I do?  Thank you!
Have you been checked for meneres disease. It is an inner ear problem where the 2 sacks of fluid that are in your ear break and the fluid mixes together. There is no cure for it but it is not anything fatal. Progression of the disease is fullness of the ear/ears, dizziness, and can in cause nausea. Treatment is basicly staying on antihystamine, taking a diuretic, and limiting salt in your diet. In severe cases there are some surgical procedures that can help with the systems but those are only done if you become unable to function because of the dizziness. It can be in one ear or both, each person is differant. I have had it for 12 years now, but have been very lucky to still be high functioning. I am not sure this is your problem, but you might want to research it.