Constant blockage in right nostril and right side of trachea
I've been having chronic sinusitis since my nose was broken 5 yrs ago. I just recently noticed that my inferior turbinates have stayed swollen; noticeably more in my left nostril. My right nasal passage has a tendency to stay blocked, and there feels as if there's a blockage on the same side in the back of my throat. Also, since allergy season has rolled around, my nasal passages have stayed swollen and red; but w/no drainage, mucous, sneezing, or any other classic symptoms of a sinus infection. I've also had trouble taking a deep breath as well. All blood work and x-rays have come back fine. No signs of infection or blockage in my lungs whatsoever. So what could this be?
I have this same problem and I can't find a Dr. to help me. My sinus passages inside the nose are so swollen, my left side is swollen shut & the right side is very swollen, I can't breath through my nose. They are bright red, & burning, & in the beginning there were white sores on them. They have been swollen for 5 weeks straight now! My Ent said there was nothing he could do for me. Because it was not a sinus infection. I have alot of facial pain due to the swelling. I have tried nasal sprays & it didn't work. I have used netti pot nasal rinse, doesn't work. Afrin was the only thing to get the swelling to go down, but only last for 2 hours at a time. I have a deviated septum but I don't know if this has anything to do with it. I have had blood work done that was normal, ct scan that was normal. I have had 2 sinus surgeries in the past, but I don't have the same problems as I did then.. I have no Mucous either, no sneezing, nothing, just swelling & face pain. I am going to a neurologist 23rd of this month. Wish me luck & I hope you find your answer too. This is the most miserable I have ever been. I have also started not sleeping since the swelling started...Have you found your answer yet? If so please email me ***@****, so I can see what could be causing mine too...Thanks