Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Constant fullness/pressure/ringing/neck pain/deviated septum
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Constant fullness/pressure/ringing/neck pain/deviated septum

Hi guys.. so my heart goes out to everyone who'se dealing with these symptoms.. because they are enough to really disable someone.. this has been going on for over 3 years now and it's just gotten severely worse this past year.. I just saw an ENT because of the constant pressure/fullness with both ears, nose is constantly clogged.. and sometimes it switches.. ENT only told me I had a deviated septum and that he didn't beleive in surgery.. I can't stand this anymore, nothing I do improves anything.. have tried allergy pills, nose sprays, neti pot.. and nothing.. also had a ct scan and that didn't show anything.. also my neck is so stiff and the pain goes down to my shoulders.. starting to really wonder if I have a more serious illness that just no one is able to detect.. All i know is that I can't live like this any longer.. I don't know what to do to make these symptoms bearable. Any suggestions??
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1268057_tn?1399131913
I think I would be getting a SECOND opinion ASAP if you can.  I would think at this point you need surgery if it is a deviated septum causing all your woes.  Did the physician say why he didn't believe in the surgery?  
Blank
1061534_tn?1276705661
I again agree with Londres70 here.

Correction of a septal deviation will not likely do anything for your ear symptoms, but the septal surgery MAY help with your nasal complaints.  Usually when a septoplasty is done, the inferior turbinates are addressed too.  In your case, one or both of these procedures MAY be helpful.  The not "believing" in the procedure is a little odd...It does need to be used in only the right cases, but that's different in not "believing" in it in general.
Blank
Hi forgetregret313, I have the same issues you mentioned above. Can you please post what you found out about this?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...